Testimonials from our Customers
Please read on to find out more about what our customers think of our services, we are confident that you will be more than impressed with what we have to offer.
* We are so sorry to have to reduce any hours but unfortunately we have to consider Mr Weston’s finances and ensure he can continue to afford to pay for his care. Sharon is absolutely fantastic and Bob looks forward to her very visit – she really is an asset to your company and such a lovely person!! Knowing that she is there every few days provides us with immense comfort and reassurance, she always contacts me with any issues or problems, has provided wonderful advice and given us ideas on how to improve care for my father-in-law, she is very practical and pro-active, immensely kind and patient, to us she is irreplaceable!!
As for Westbourne homecare – we will never forget how helpful, understanding and kind you were when Bob was left without any help overnight, at the start of the first Covid lockdown. Thank you for all you do – you are amazing.
* On behalf of our family, I would like to thank Westbourne for looking after our Mother so well. Her health deteriorated and she needed Home Help and Homecare, though wanted to stay in her own home. They offered her Home Help 7 days a week, companionship and they did her shopping in Bournemouth. It was a great weight of our minds to know she was in such good hands. Thanks again.
Lisa B London
* My elderly parents were unable to cope on their own, and through Social services I found Westbourne Homecare. They provided a great team of cleaners who were local to Poole. This service was also a kind of Home Help service, difficult to find in Poole. They did odd jobs for them, and we had the peace of mind that someone was going into their home 5 days a week.
Peter and Wendy C-T Bagshot
* When my Father passed away, my Mother needed some companionship as she felt very lonely. This agency provided companionship in her ow home near Bournemouth.They used to talk to her, help her out and provided good companionship. When she became frailer, they had a home help team who did more for her, like cleaning,shopping and general care in her home. We can recommend their service highly.
Tom M Guildford
* Barbara works to a very high standard in every way, whatever the task and is always punctual and almost a friend to me.
* Michelle is a joy to have around the house, hard working, polite and always adaptable to a change in the routine. I would be lost without her.
* Many thanks for your support and efficient response, looking forward to the benefit of your services.
* Thought I should give you some feedback, Veronica is wonderful, she does a brilliant job and has very high standards, she is so thoughtful & caring and does a superb job for mum. Jan
* Dear Georgina & Sue, thank you for all the help in providing care for my dear mother, during the final stages of her life, thank you for your card of sympathy, Anthony.
* I heard about this organisation through Age Concern and they were right to recommend them. My Father has been very well cared for in his own home and seems more at ease knowing that someone will visit him daily and be a great help and companion. Harold, Bournemouth