Testimonials from our Customers
Please read on to find out more about what our customers think of our services, we are confident that you will be more than impressed with what we have to offer.
For more feedback and testimonials please take a look at our facebook page.
* On behalf of our family, I would like to thank Westbourne for looking after our Mother so well. Her health deteriorated and she needed Home Help and Homecare, though wanted to stay in her own home. They offered her Home Help 7 days a week, companionship and they did her shopping in Bournemouth. It was a great weight of our minds to know she was in such good hands. Thanks again.
Lisa B London
* My elderly parents were unable to cope on their own, and through Social services I found Westbourne Homecare. They provided a great team of cleaners who were local to Poole. This service was also a kind of Home Help service, difficult to find in Poole. They did odd jobs for them, and we had the peace of mind that someone was going into their home 5 days a week.
Peter and Wendy C-T Bagshot
* When my Father passed away, my Mother needed some companionship as she felt very lonely. This agency provided companionship in her ow home near Bournemouth.They used to talk to her, help her out and provided good companionship. When she became frailer, they had a home help team who did more for her, like cleaning,shopping and general care in her home. We can recommend their service highly.
Tom M Guildford
* Barbara works to a very high standard in every way, whatever the task and is always punctual and almost a friend to me.
* Michelle is a joy to have around the house, hard working, polite and always adaptable to a change in the routine. I would be lost without her.
* Many thanks for your support and efficent response, looking forward to the benefit of your services.
* Thought I should give you some feedback, Veronica is wonderful, she does a brilliant job and has very high standards, she is so thoughful & caring and does a superb job for mum. Jan
* Dear Georgina & Sue, thank you for all the help in providing care for my dear mother, during the final stages of her life, thank you for your card of sympathy, Anthony.
* I heard about this organisation through Age Concern and they were right to recommend them. My Father has been very well cared for in his own home and seems more at ease knowing that someone will visit him daily and be a great help and companion. Harold, Bournemouth